Kuro Koiler Wire Coiling Tool w/ Hex Key Kit
The Kuro Koiler is a revolutionary new tool that makes winding micro coils a breeze. Made from aluminum and stainless steel the Kuro Koiler is lightweight, portable, and stylish. Using The Koiler you can easily build like a pro making perfectly uniform coils each and every time.
Kuro Koiler Features
- Revolutionary Patent Pending Micro Coiling Technology, making coils now is a breeze
- Simply trap your wire, rotate the top cap, and you get that perfect micro coil in seconds, each and every time!
- Light weight and portable, perfect for traveling, and on the go!
- Unique styling with stylish colors, each color represent different coil size
- Blue: CW-20 – Make 2 mm coils
- Red: CW-25 – Makes 2.5mm coils
- Purple: CW-30 – Makes 3mm Coils
- 3.5mm + 3.0mm + 2.5mm + 2.0mm + 1.5mm + 1.0mm winding rods
- Insert wire into the appropriate hole on the side of the handle leaving approximately 1/2” of wire sticking out from the hole in the handle. (For 26-28 gauge wire, use hole 1 for 20-24 gauge wire, use hole 2)
- Hold the end of the wire against the handle so it cannot slide back out
- Pull the loose end of your wire around the shaft
- Place the top winding piece on to the shaft with the pin towards the handle
- Turn the top winding piece slowly so it catches the wire and starts wrapping
- Be gentle. Excessive pressure will cause the wire to wrap over itself
- When the desired number of wraps is reached remove top winding piece and straighten the wire that sticks through the hole in the handle
- Remove coil from shaft and adjust or straighten the leads as needed
1 in stock