The Fidget Cube! Distract yourself! You need something to do with your hands? Compulsive pen clicker? This is what you need! Each of the 6 sides of this cube has a different aspect to fidget with. Each cube comes with it’s own carrying case to keep the mechanisms dust free and moving perfectly.
- Switch: A switch that you can pivot back. Flip it quickly to have an audible click that sounds like a light switch or slowly to flip in silence.
- Buttons: 3 buttons that give an audible click sound to simulate a pen and 2 that are silent if you don’t want to disturb others.
- Divot: A depression on one side to simulate a rubbing a worry stone, to help reduce anxiety.
- Joystick: Glides gently back and forth for a satisfying thumb exercise.
- Roll: A side comprised of 3 gears and a metal roller ball that you can spin and roll your fingers over. These do not have resistance like you would see with a dial lock, but spin freely.
- Spin: A dial that you can gently and smoothly spin clockwise and counter-clockwise.